The above amount reflects the deposit which is one night’s camping fee plus the one-time reservation fee of $8.85 + HST. Immediately upon acceptance of your reservation, this deposit amount will be processed on your credit card. The balance for the remaining nights is due upon arrival.
See below for more information and rates.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS:
Canada Day long weekend: 5 night minimum booking requirement.
Civic Holiday long weekend: 7 night minimum booking requirement.
All other peak season dates (June 16-Sept 3): 3 night minimum booking requirement.
What is a camping cabin?
A camping cabin is a full-frame rental unit. It is built just like your house, with 2 x 4 framing and insulation. Rather than drywall, however, the interior is rough-sawn pine boarding to give it that rustic appearance. There is a private key lock entrance door, lights (inside and out), 15 amp electrical service with heater, and there is a water tap at the outside front corner of the cabin for convenience.
Camping cabins are approximately 10' by 14' in size, or about the size of a medium bedroom in your house, with the exception of the smaller waterfront cabin. We have cabins that comfortably sleep up to 4 people (one double bed and one set of single bunk beds) and cabins meant for 2 (one queen bed).
Each camping cabin sits on its own site with a picnic table and campfire pit. Cabins let everyone who ever wanted to camp, do so in comfort and style......high and dry, rain or shine. So if spending time outdoors is appealing to you, but the thought of sleeping on the ground in a tent is not, renting a camping cabin may be the answer to your needs.
Enjoy your camping season without having to own or rent a recreational vehicle or tent, or risking possible discomfort. Camping cabins combine the privacy and security of a permanent structure with the spontaneity and freedom of camping. Best of all, you don't have to put it up or take it down; it's there waiting for your arrival. Just step in and make yourself comfortable.
Most of our camping cabins sleep four people, furnished with a double bed for two with a comfortable mattress, and a bunk bed for two. We also have just two cabins designed with one queen bed. Other furnishings include a table and chairs, lights and 15 Amp duplex outlets, electric heater, and smoke detector. A broom and dustpan are provided. In the true camping spirit, guests are asked to sweep out their cabin before leaving. Outside, the cabins are provided with water taps, a 15 Amp duplex outlet, individual picnic tables and a campfire pit. Communal water stations, clean-up facilities and modern restrooms with hot showers are nearby.
What To Bring
If you have not specifically requested/been advised otherwise, assume you are booked into a cabin with one double bed and one set of single bunk beds. While there are beds inside the cabins, you do need to bring your own sleeping bag or bedding, as well as the usual camping/travel conveniences. Don't forget your pillow and towel!
The site fees cover 2 adults, 3 children under 18, and 1 vehicle. Only one family is permitted on each campsite.
MINIMUM BOOKING REQUIREMENTS:
The Canada Day and Civic Holiday long weekends have a 7 night minimum booking requirement. All other peak season weekends (June 16-Sept 3) have a 3 night minimum booking requirement.
June 16 to Sept 3 (Inclusive)
|Unserviced/Basic Campsite (no hook up)||$53.00|
|Regular Serviced Campsite (15/30 amp electric & water hook up)||$62.00|
|Premium Serviced Campsite (15/30 amp electric & water hook up)||$71.00|
|Premium Serviced Campsite (50 amp electric & water hook up)||$74.00|
|Extras (campsite/cabin fee covers 2 adults, 3 children, 1 car) :
Long Stay Rate: Book for seven or more nights and enjoy a 10% discount!
May 5 to June 15 & Sept 4 to Oct 9
|Unserviced/Basic Campsite (no hook up)||$43.00|
|Regular Serviced Campsite (15/30 amp electric & water hook up)||$52.00|
|Premium Serviced Campsite (15/30 amp electric & water hook up)||$61.00|
|Premium Serviced Campsite (50 amp electric & water hook up)||$64.00|
|Extras (campsite/cabin fee covers 2 adults, 3 children, 1 car):
|Value-Season Seasonal Sites:
Spring (April 28 - June 22)
Fall (Sept 4 - Oct 8)
Spring & Fall
Long Stay Rate: Book for seven or more nights and enjoy a 10% discount!
|1 Hr||4 Hrs||1 Day|
|Dock Space (per foot)||Daily
|Mobile Pump out||**Only available Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat**
(book at least 1 day in advance)
All Rates Subject to 13% HST. All Prices Subject to Change Without Notice.
One night's camping fee along with the reservation fee of $8.85 (per site) will be processed on your credit card immediately on acceptance of your reservation application. If a reservation is cancelled 14 or more days in advance of the arrival date a refund of the camping fee is processed on your credit card (there is no refund of the reservation fee). For reservations cancelled with less than 14 days notice, there is no refund.
For camping cabins booked for 5 or more nights, the entire balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable at that time. We will contact you with a reminder and you can send an e-transfer to email@example.com or set up a call with our office to provide credit card information.
- Respect for other people and the environment is our primary concern.
- Speed limit within the park is 15 km/h.
- One family and one vehicle per campsite.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Check in time is between 1 pm - 10 pm. Late arrivals after these hours will not be permitted entry, but will still be charged for the night.
- Day visitors must register at office and leave by 10 pm.
- Quiet time to be observed from 11 pm until 7 am. Radios, TVs and the like must be off at 11 pm and voices down to a whisper. This is strictly enforced and the park is patrolled.
- No vehicle entry after 11 pm. The park is gated and no vehicular traffic into the park is permitted from 11 pm until 7 am.
- Please bag and tie all garbage and place in the bear-proof bins located in the overflow parking area at the front of the park.
- This park has a "bare" campsite policy in effect. Failure to comply will result in eviction without refund.
- Fires are permitted at campsites in fire pits only. Fires must not be left unattended and must be dead out on retiring.
- Please do not cut live trees or branches, peel bark or drive nails or hatchets into trees as this can kill them.
- Do not pull dead wood out of the bush as the trees and shrubs survive on the nutrients created by decaying plant matter.
- Abuse of wildlife will not be tolerated.
- Picking of wildflowers is not permitted.
- Discharge of firearms or fireworks is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages and cannabis may be consumed only at your campsite. Consumption is not permitted in campground common areas (such as roads, beach, playground, washrooms, or hiking trail).
- Rowdiness, drunkenness, excessive noise, abusive or insulting language and unruly behaviour are not permitted at any time.
- Pets are welcome as long as the following guidelines are observed:
- Keep your pets on a short leash and under your control at all times.
- Ensure your pet does not disturb other campers (remember, some people are afraid of dogs).
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time.
- Pick up after your dog.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach or in the designated swimming area at any time.
- The management reserves the right to evict anyone from the campground who fails to observe any of the above requirements.